We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our guests to enjoy their experience at the venue.
We encourage you to review our safety and security information below prior to arrival at the venue.
- Please arrive early to the venue to allow enough time for you and your guests to move through the queue and enter the venue.
- Prior to entering the venue, guests will be searched (wand or walk through metal detection and/or pat-downs) to ensure that none of the restricted items enters the building.
- We suggest you leave valuable and unnecessary items at home.
- You may be asked to empty your pockets of all items so that they can be examined.
- All alcohol and narcotic laws will be strictly enforced.
- All bags will be searched, no large bags or backpacks will be allowed.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If you see something that concerns you, please say something to our Management or Security so we can ensure the best experience possible.
Safety and Medical
We are dedicated to providing a safe environment. Public and private security will be present throughout the entire event. The Security Staff will be available to assist your needs including any medical requests.